My promises to you
PUBLISHED June 6, 2016 | UPDATED MAY 7, 2019
Who's in charge here?
That would be me. My name is Brittany Taylor, and I own and run SeeBrittWrite.com.
Send me an email at email@example.com for any reason at all. Here are just a few I can think of off the top of my head:
- You want more details about the sorts of data this website collects and how I use it
- You think some of the data the website has collected (like, say, your email address) is wrong
- You want me to delete the information SeeBrittWrite.com has collected about you
- You want to know which bakery-style chocolate chip muffin recipe is the best
How I use collected data
SeeBrittWrite.com collects data via cookies and subscription forms for a few reasons:
- To communicate with you. When you agree to supply personal details like your name and email address in order to receive email newsletters, I use it just for those emails between you and me. That’s it.
Your data will not be used to make automated decisions. Data is retained for 26 months.
Sharing your information
SeeBrittWrite.com will never sell or distribute any information you give us to a 3rd party.
Your rights as a user:
You have a right be informed that your data is being collected and to know what I'm doing with your data, especially if I'm using it to make an automated decision (which I'm not).
You have a right to correct, change, or delete any data that has been collected.
You have a right to limit how much data is collected from you and how long it is used, and to object to your data being collected.
You have a right to receive a copy of the data that has been collected from you.